with your system then before.2: A secret underground tunnel full of indians (not feather indians, dot head indians), and mexicans that do not know what the hell they are doing and google your question as you ask it.
Guy 2: Have you called xbox customer support?
Guy 1: Are you fucking high!??!?! I called and they said there should be a slight noise coming from the fan. They can’t get it through there head that it is loud enough to wake up my neighbors.
Dude 1: I GOT THE RED RING OF DEATH!!!!
Dude 2: Did you call xbox customer support.
Dude 1: Yeah. They don’t know what the fuck they are doing. They said it should be green not red, and I could have swore he was googling porn in the background.
It consists of these steps:
1. You listen to 4 minutes of a worthless automated talking machine until you finally get asked a question. At which point you reply to said question only to have this machine not understand your perfect english. After 3 minutes of constant saying the word in different tones and volumes you finally get to the next automated question.
2. Repeat step 1 for 3 more questions.
3. Get put on hold for 5 minutes. (While on hold you have to listen to the most annoying, loudest, crappiest quality songs that Microsoft could have possibly found on the internet.
4. You give a lot of information to the Customer Service Rep.
5. They ask you to repeat all of it.
6. You realize they do not speak english and are in fact from india.
7. You try to explain your problem about the Disk Drive not reading disks
8. He offers his advice by asking if you have plugged the component cables into your TV.
9. You get a migraine.
10. You hang up the phone.
Guy 2: Have you called Xbox Customer Support?
Guy 3: WHAT? That half-assed, sorry excuse for a help line that I have ever had the misfortune of having to deal with!? Call my cousin, he can fix it.
Xbox Gamer in Distress- Yeah, It’s, Get Me Another Fucking Representative or I’ll rip that red dot off your forehead.
Xbox Customer Support Representative- Ok sir one moment. I’ll forward you to my supervisor, Jose Pablo.
Xbox Gamer in Distress-… Dial Tone …
Man 2: Maybe you should call Xbox Customer Support!
Man 1: No way, I can’t take that bullshit any more.