everything, what is threat, what is Crowd Control, and expects epics to be handed to them on a silver platter for free.
The following behavior may also qualify someone as a wrath baby:
– Leaves a group after one wipe.
– Has never used crowd control and probably doesn’t even have it on their action bars.
– Complains about the GearScore of group members, unless his own GearScore happens to be lower.
– Checks GearScore and/or achievement before inviting people into a PUG, especially for simple runs.
– Cannot find an instance portal even when given directions.
– Thinks that Sunwell Plateau should be easymode at level 80.
– Favorite class is Death Knight.
– Uses AoE during every pull.
– Starts running heroics immediately after reaching max level.
– Complains on the forums about the removal of portals from Dalaran.
– Paid real money for the Celestial Steed.